Darwana T. Ratleff, M.D., joined Deming Women’s Center a part of Mimbres Valley Medical Group in 2019. She offers obstetrician and gynecologist services.
Dr. Ratleff is a retired United States Army Reserve OB/GYN medical officer. She received her bachelor’s degree from the University of New Orleans, obtained her medical doctorate degree from Louisiana State University’s College of Medicine and completed her residency with Louisiana State University’s Health Sciences Center and affiliated hospitals in Louisiana.
She is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is licensed in New Mexico, Texas, District of Columbia, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland and Virginia.
- Annual pelvic exam
- Annual breast exam
- Annual well woman exams
- Female health and wellness
- Basic depression and anxiety treatment
- Abnormal pap smear evaluation and treatment
- Treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding
- Treatment for Painful or Heavy Periods
- Vaginal infections
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Cancerous abnormalities
- Gynecologic cancer
- Treatment for urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Urinary incontinence
- Urogynecology (pelvic floor and bladder)
- Uterine fibroid management and treatment
- Pelvic pain evaluation
- Pelvic surgery
- Ultrasound diagnostics
- Contraception and Family planning, including IUD insertion
- Pregnancy Reproductive issues
- Treatment for Basic Infertility
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Prenatal care during pregnancy
- Vaginal, Cesarean or VBAC delivery
- Hormone testing
- Menopause care and hormone replacement therapy
Dr. Ratleff's Education and Training:
- Louisiana State University’s College of Medicine
- Louisiana State University’s Health Sciences Center and affiliated hospitals in Louisiana
- Board Certified
Getting to Know Dr. Ratleff:
Dr. Ratleff enjoys traveling, reading, and staying fit, as well as spending time with her husband and three children.
Women's Health is a part of Mimbres Memorial Hospital.