Angela Edwards, DPM, is a Podiatrist with active hospital privileges at Mimbres Memorial Hospital.
She is Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine and Reconstructive Rear Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Edwards received her undergraduate degree in Biology from Baylor University in Waco, Texas in 2007. She achieved her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Edwards then went on to complete her residency at Kingwood Medical Center in Kingwood, Texas where she became proficient in forefoot, rear foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Edwards will treat conditions of the foot and ankle with conservative and surgical management, including foot conditions that may present an ongoing threat to a patient’s overall health.
- Preventative routine foot care for patients with diabetes, neuropathic, or vascular issues
- Debridement of painful nails, corns, and calluses
- Lower extremity wound care, treatment of ulcers
- Ingrown toenail procedures
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Soft tissue mass removal
- Removal of bone spurs
- Flat foot reconstruction
Conditions Commonly Treated:
- Infections of the foot and ankle
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle
- Fractures of the foot and ankle
- Tendon ruptures and injuries
- Ankle Sprains
- Heel pain
- Athlete’s foot
- Fungal toenails
- Plantar warts
Dr. Edwards' Education and Training:
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Kingwood Medical Center in Kingwood, Texas
- Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine and Reconstructive Rear Foot and Ankle Surgery