Super Care for Your Super Kid
Every super kid deserves to soar. Finding quality, pediatric healthcare for your child is a top priority for every parent, and it’s even better if the doctor is close to home.
We can treat your children whether they have the sniffles, need immunizations or have more serious conditions. We know that going to the doctor may sometimes be scary to a child so we'll work to put your child at ease while communicating with you every step of the way.
Our pediatric care includes:
- Same-day sick visits for fever, cough, sore throat, ear pain, stomach ailments, etc.
- Newborn care
- Well-child check-ups
- Free book with each well-child visit
- Acne/other skin conditions treatment
- Developmental Screenings
- Allergies and asthma management
- Lead Toxicity Screenings
- Minor procedures such as stitches, wart removal, etc.
- Sports Physicals for school
Kristen Thornsberry is currently accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, please call 575-543-7200.
Pediatrics is a part of Mimbres Memorial Hospital.