Nearly 100 million Americans experience chronic pain - more than those who have diabetes, heart disease and cancer combined. Pain is a warning sign that indicates a possible problem that needs attention and those living with chronic pain can attest that it can make everyday life and daily activities almost unbearable.
But, you don't have to live through your pain alone. Specialists in this area aim to ease pain, and allow you to live in as much comfort as possible.
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, please contact us to see what we can offer:
- Back pain (including pain caused by degenerative disc or joint disease, sciatica pain and spinal stenosis)
- Joint pain (including the hip, shoulder, knee and elbow)
- Headaches and neck pain
- Post-surgery and post-trauma pain
- Narcotic addiction
- Complex regional pain
Services offered include:
- Evaluation and treatment of chronic pain
- Non-surgical knee, foot and ankle treatment
- Steroid injections
- Regenerative medicine
- Therapeutic Botox injections
- Nerve block injections