Women's Health - Caring for Generations
Mimbres Valley Medical Group offers obstetric and gynecological care for women of all ages - from adolescence to menopause and every stage in between. We offer a full range of women’s health services, from annual pelvic and breast exams to treatment for urinary incontinence and reproductive issues.
Bringing a child into the world is a wonderful personal experience. Our physicians can guide you through your pregnancy journey with prenatal care and help you on the big day with vaginal or cesarean delivery.
- Pre-Pregnancy Counseling
- Prenatal Care during Pregnancy
- Vaginal, Cesarean, or VBAC Delivery
- Annual Well-Woman exams, including pelvic and breast exams
- Contraception and Family Planning, including IUD insertion
- Evaluation of pelvic pain
- Treatment for urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Treatment for Basic Infertility
- Urogynecology (pelvic floor and bladder)
- Pelvic surgery
- Treatment for Painful or Heavy Periods
- Treatment for Endometriosis
- Hormone testing
- Menopause Care and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Treatment for Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Female Health and Wellness
- Basic Depression and Anxiety Treatment
Women's Health is a part of Mimbres Memorial Hospital.