Jaime Solis, MD, first came to Deming as a new physician at Deming Women’s Center in 2008. He remains an essential Obstetrician and Gynecologist in the community by providing OB/GYN services at Mimbres Valley Medical Group.
Dr. Solis graduated from Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco; Mexico and completed his post-graduate training at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Solis is skillful in OB/GYN care and is persistent in helping his patients in their healthcare journey and achieving lifetime wellness. Dr. Solis works with women of all ages and performs deliveries of both high and low risk pregnancies. He routinely performs vaginal hysterectomy, which is the least invasive type of hysterectomy and leaves no visible incisions. He follows women throughout their pregnancy and beyond, including peri-menopause and menopause care. Dr. Solis is fluent in Spanish and is always accepting new patients.
- Comprehensive gynecological care (well-woman visits, PAP smears, STD testing and care)
- Gynecological surgery (Fibroids, ovarian cysts)
- Family planning – contraceptives
- Pregnancy and delivery care, including care for high-risk pregnancies and complications
- Menopause management, hormone replacement therapy
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Dr. Solis' Education and Training:
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco; Mexico
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Amarillo, TX
Getting to Know Dr. Solis:
Dr. Solis likes to oil paint and spend time with wife and their three children.
Women's Health is a part of Mimbres Memorial Hospital.