Matthew D. Endrizzi, M.D., a Deming native, returned to his hometown to join Mimbres Valley Medical Group and to provide primary care and sports medicine care to patients in our community.
Dr. Endrizzi is a Deming Wildcat alumnus and was the valedictorian of the 2010 graduating class of Deming High School. After graduation, he was selected by an admissions committee to be a part of the University of New Mexico’s Combined B.A./M.D. Degree Program. His selection was based on his commitment to providing medical care to patients in New Mexico, along with his academic, extra-curricular and personal achievements.
After obtaining his medical degree from the University of New Mexico School of Medicine in 2018, Dr. Endrizzi completed a three-year Family Medicine residency at the HonorHealth Medical Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, and became Board Certified in Family Medicine in April 2021. In June 2022 he completed a Sports Medicine Fellowship at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in El Paso, Texas.
During that fellowship, Dr. Endrizzi was the sports team physician for the University of Texas at El Paso and the United Soccer League El Paso Locomotive.
Services and/or Conditions Treated:
- Athletic Injury Diagnosis and Treatment
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Concussion Management
- Arthritis Care
- Non-surgical Fracture Care
- Team and Event Coverage
- Preventative Medicine
Dr. Endrizzi's Education and Training:
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- HonorHealth Medical Center in Scottsdale, Arizona (Family Medicine)
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in El Paso, Texas (Sports Medicine)
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of the American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
Getting to Know Dr. Endrizzi:
When Dr. Endrizzi isn’t working, he likes to spend time with family, watch sports and exercise.